Cakewalk has released version 1.2 of Rapture, a wavetable synthesizer plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Changes in Rapture v1.2
- Envelope Generators can now be retriggerd from the Step Generator.
- Internal Tempo with Tap – Rapture can now sync to its own internal tempo.
- You can now save and load presets in the Envelope Generator and Step Generator sections.
- Envelope Generator now autoscrolls when entering nodes.
- Knob Focus Indicator – the currently selected knob will now have edging around it.
- Built-in DC Offset blocker to remove unwanted DC Offset distortion.
- Up/Down selectors now have direct text entry by double-clicking on them.
- New alternate ‘Zoom On View’ mode in the Envelope Generator.
- Vista x64 improvements – the installer now allows you to choose to install either the 32 or 64-bit versions of Rapture on Windows Vista x64.
- Various fixes, details here.
Rapture version 1.2 is available as a free update to registered Rapture customers.
Visit Cakewalk for more information.