Camel Audio updates Alchemy Player to v1.55
Camel Audio has updates its Alchemy Player instrument for Windows and Mac to version 1.55.
Alchemy Player v1.55 is a major update, designed to keep inspiration flowing with probably the most fully-featured sound browser available anywhere, faster preset loading times, improved remote control from the Alchemy iOS app, and many more enhancements.
Changes in Alchemy Player v1.55
- New Browser Features
- Search presets by Category, Subcategory, Genre, Sound Library, Sound Designer, Articulation or Timbre.
- All Alchemy and Alchemy Player Sound Libraries tagged to make finding sounds a breeze.
- One click rating of presets and sort by rating or alphabetically.
- Add user tags, so you can tag presets associated with a particular project or live set.
- Easy to use tagging of presets including the ability to apply tags to multiple presets.
- Free text search of all fields including preset name.
- Add comments to presets for playing suggestions or other notes.
- Browser displays image for each Sound Library.
- Other New Features
- Polyphonic pitch bend using Alchemy Mobile for an incredibly expressive way to play instruments.
- Faster preset, SFZ and project loading and saving.
- Faster startup and switching between instances.
- Improved MIDI bank and program change handling.
- Improved SFZ support – ‘transpose’ opcode added and samples mapped correctly for eg. salamander grand piano SFZ.
- Added inverse Mod Wheel options.
- Further improvements to filter drive.
- Improved stability in all hosts.
- Windows now has integrated 32-bit & 64-bit installer.
- Add SFZ middle C parameter to config file – use a value of 48 for SFZ standards compliance.
- Permanent remix pad octave switch set in config file.
- - allowed values are: None, -2 to 8.
- Program and bank change messages now processed in offline mode.
- Alchemy now sends remix pad values to Alchemy Mobile.
- Alchemy Mobile preset list now limited to 128 entries for better performance.
- Improved audio handling in Cubase.
- Improved performance in all versions of Pro Tools.
- Improved automation handling in Pro Tools.
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed SFZ transpose amount for round-robin samples.
- Fixed rare crash when selecting presets.
- Fixed Arp Latch mode in Digital Performer.
- Fixed behaviour of File -> Change Data Folder.
- Fixed Located Data Folder “Cancel” prompt.
- Fixed MIDI program change messages to multiple instances causes crash.
- SFZ import now initialises with lowest available key switch.
- Changing presets may cause remote preset list to reset to “default”.
- “SFZ” in folder name causes Import Audio browser to break.
- Perform section Clear now calculates correct source amplitude.
- SFZ op code sw_last keyswitch now sticky.
- MIDI Program Change no longer requires the GUI to be opened once.
- Fixed association of installer with Camel Sounds files.
- Fixed Alchemy and Alchemy Player rare crash in Pro Tools.
- Fixed performance control values not always recalling with project.
- Fixed error loading presets on some systems.
- Mono voice presets now observe note off in Sonar.
- Alchemy Player causes iLok validation error for some Pro Tools users.
- Fixed crash on tempo change in Logic.
- Fixed automation recording and feedback from Alchemy Mobile to Pro Tools.
- Fixed setup deleting key files if user selects data folder.
Alchemy Player for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) is available to download at no cost.
Nomad Factory updates MAGMA to v1.5