Cinematique Instruments has released Electro Partner and Rude Boy, two new Drum Boxes sample libraries for Native Instruments Kontakt.
The basic principle of DRUMBOXES is a four fold layer drum set with loads of edit options adjusting the right screws!
The DRUMBOXES are equipped with an interesting selection of sounds: Beach Towel Drums, Rehearsal Drums, Toy Drums, Glitchy Cans, Rhythmus Partner, Noiz & Raw, Electro 20
Drum Boxes features
- The drum module:
- 4fold layered drums: it gives you the ability to use it all-day.
- Separate tuning knobs of bass drum, snare, hihat and percussion.
- Separate knobs to adjust the length for each of the four bass drums and snares.
- Separate volume fader for each of the four snares, bass drums, hihat and the percussion.
- Global EQs (highpass, lowpass).
- Global reverb fader to set the reverb amount of 4 different choosable rooms (arena, club, bath and plate).
- Four timbre switches (loudness, presence, rotator, amped).
- Load/save feature to save and recall the complete drum setting.
- Randomize: the famous function delivers uncountable variations and endless possibilities.
- The 16 step sequencer:
- Synchronized to our host as well as standalone with the essential features.
- Easy sequencer workflow (1 click set the note, a 2nd to increases the velocity level, 3rd click to remove).
- 4 of 7 instruments are selectable out from 9 different instruments such as toms, wood, click, cymbals etc.
- Various signature from 16/16 to 4/16 – necessary to realize signatures such as 6/8 (=12/16).
- Double or half time mode.
- 3 shuffle modes, which correspond to the percentage of 25%, 33% an d 52%.
Electro Partner and Rude Boy (Kontakt 4.22 or higher required) are available to purchase for 33 EUR each, or bundled for 49 EUR.