Defective Records M185, software step sequencer
Defective Records has released M185, a software step sequencer for Windows and Mac.
M185 is a MIDI-enabled software recreation of the hardware M185 step sequencer, designed by RYK – developed with their input!
- Virtually all major functions from the hardware M185.
- Multi-stage step sequencer with stage-selectable gate modes.
- Gate modes include Mute, Single, Multi and Hold.
- Trill mode available when in Multi mode within a stage.
- Polyphonic potential when using long Note Length values.
- Each stage can be from 1 to 8 clock pulses in length.
- Internal or MIDI clock control.
- Built-in clock divide capability.
- MIDI output to any hardware or software synth.
- VST instrument hosting.
- 16 preset slots for instant recall of parameters.
- Presets can be saved to and loaded from disk.
M185 is available to purchase for $35 USD.