discoDSP updates HighLife for Mac to v1.2
discoDSP has updated the HighLife sampler instrument plug-in for Mac to version 1.2.
HighLife is a performance sampler including sample editor, five built in effects, flexible modulation route and morphable scheme.
Changes in HighLife v1.2 (Mac)
- Panning now uses Michael Gogins law.
- EDIT > Cue > Add cues from sync. Adds distributed cue samples from Sync number.
- File > Import Sample Auto-Drum-Machine spread when selected several samples.
- Improved dialog windows.
- Broader LCD display.
- High contrast popup menus.
- Better color theme for wave display.
- Better preset init configuration. MIDI note to zone off by default.
- Removed MIDI keyboard.
HighLife for Mac (VST/AU) is available to purchase for $59 USD / 49 EUR. Customers of version 1.1 can update for $29 USD from the discoDSP members area.