discoDSP updates Discovery Pro to R6.0
discoDSP has announced version 6.0 of its Discovery Pro virtual analog synthesizer and sampler instrument for Windows and Mac.
Discovery Pro archives even higher quality and features than his small cousin Discovery, retaining all previous functionalities.
R6 includes brand new Nord Lead 2 modeled Zero Delay Feedvack filters. They sound incredibly great.
Changes in Discovery Pro R6.0
- New Nord Lead 2 modeled filters using Zero Delay Feedback technology.
- Data folder now placed at Documents > discoDSP > Discovery Pro 6.
- EDIT > Reset > Bank / Program / Layer will get values from Documents > discoDSP > Discovery Pro 6 > Presets > Default.fxp file.
- EDIT > Paste > Layer to > All / A / B / C / D / A+B / C+D.
- EDIT > Switch > PadSynth Eco Mode. Re-synthesizes a single octave instead.
- EDIT > Key Split. Play Layers A/B from C0 to B3 and C/D from C4 to B9.
- Revised and tweaked 45 banks also updated to ZDF filters.
- Revised manual.
- Bug fixes.
Discovery Pro R6 is available to purchase for 169 EUR (VAT included) or 149 EUR for a single OS type license. Upgrades and crossgrades are available for Discovery Pro 5 customers (19.99 EUR) and Discovery customers (79 EUR). Customers who purchased Discovery Pro after February 1st, 2013, can upgrade free of charge.