discoDSP updates HighLife sampler instrument to R1.3
discoDSP has released version R1.3 of HighLife, the performance sampler instrument for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
Changes in HighLife R1.3
- New LowPass, HighPass, BandPass and BandReject Zero Delay Feedback filters.
- Edit > Wave Editor < -> cursors on wave selection borders.
- Edit > Wave Editor Mouse wheel zoom based on mouse cursor position, Shift+Mouse wheel for quick zoom.
- Edit > Wave Editor Zoom in/out based on active selection.
- Drag’n'drop support (any supported wave sample/sfz programs if empty) Shift+Drop bypass sample replacement dialog.
- Options > Global Parameter Edit (On/Off) or using Shift+Ctrl/Cmd. ADSR led will be on when enabled.
- Options > Morph Edit (On/Off).
- Edit > Properties <> File arrows browse sample folder on Edit > Sample Properties.
- Zone > Duplicate Zone, Delete All Zones functions.
HighLife is available to purchase for 49 EUR / $69 USD.