Dmitry Sches has announced the released of Diversion, a software synthesizer instrument for Windows.
Diversion is a versatile, high quality software synthesizer, designed for use in any genre of professional electronic music production. Diversion takes the full advantage of modern processors to bring you the perfect sound quality that fits standards of hardware synthesizers.
- Sound generation – 4 oscillators with a wide range of different waveforms with a near to zero level of aliasing. Oscillators generate sounds in real-time with algorithms for optimal sound quality at high frequencies. All waveforms have two independent parameters X and Y allowing you to adjust the timbre. Includes FM, RM, wave shaping and filtering.
- Bus processors – Two bus processors each featuring a stereo multi-filter, distortion and LO-FI section.
- Effects – Two flexible FX lines, separate processing of each bus processor’s output. Up to 8 effect instances can be stacked in one FX line.
- Oversampling – up to 8X oversampling within a whole processing path, excluding FX section. Models of all processing modules in Diversion are designed using at least 2X oversampling.
- Modulation – Many parameters can be modulated by 4 LFOs, 4 ADSR Envelopes, 4 MSEGs and one XY-controller, called Master Morph. Automation and MIDI controllers are supported.
- Arpeggiator and Trance Gate – 32-step Arpeggiator / Sequencer and a 16-step Trance Gate module.
Diversion is currently available to purchase as a VST instrument plugin for Windows (Mac and x64 version under development), at the introductory price of $150 USD excl. VAT (regular $200 USD). A free demo version is available. Demo limitations: noise sample is played every 90 seconds.
More information: Dmitry Sches Diversion