easytoolz releases Protoge virtual analog synth
easytoolz has released Protoge, a virtual analog synthesizer instrument for Windows.
An „Emulation“ of the Analog-Synthesizer called „Moog Prodigy“ from 1976. Its based at the same Sound-Engine as our easy-muug XT with a different Structure: only 2 Oscilators and some smaller things but with the same analogysh fat sound, special for Leadsounds…
- 2 Oscilators with 3 Waveforms (Saw, Triangle and Square, in OSC 2 different PWM).
- Tuning over 3 Octaves (32´- 16´- 8´in OSC1 and 16´- 8´- 4 OSC2).
- Finetune Osc 2 – and Interval (+- 12 Notes) on OSC 2.
- Mixersection (Osc 1+2).
- Special Low-Pass-Filter with Cutoff, Emphasis and ADS Envelope.
- 2 ADS-Envelopes with Release-button (one for Filter – one for VCA-Amplifier).
- Additonal to the Original-Features: Host-synchron LFO (5waves) with several targets.
- Velocity – Reverb – Delay with Pan-LFO – Soft Overdrive and Analog-Drift.
- 100 Patches (mostly from Kujashi aka Schiffbauer).
- Midi-Learn-function – 6 voice polyphony.
Protoge for Windows (VST) is available as donationware.
More information: easytoolz