Elysia has announced it is shipping the nvelope, an impulse shaper rack unit.
This dynamics processor can make subtle or drastic changes to a sound by giving you direct access to its attack and sustain characteristics. This is very cool for reshaping single signals, and it is a wonderful tool in any mixing situation as well.
The good news is that this works independently from the specific level of a signal, and unlike with compressors, you do not have to balance an interactive set of more or less complex controls to get the results you want in no time at all.
With its unique Dual Band mode, the nvelope gives you enhanced control on processing to even cope with complex material. And by temporarily bypassing its dynamics sections, it can become a flexible high/low shelf EQ as well…
- Discrete Class-A Topology—Pristine audio quality.
- Full Range Mode—Fast & efficient envelope shaping.
- Dual Band Mode—Enhanced frequency controls.
- EQ Mode—Alternative high/low shelf equalizer.
- Mixed Mode—Two different processors at the same time.
- Stereo Link/Dual Mono—Flexible channel use and combination.
- Auto Gain—Eliminates level peaks and distortion.
- Made in Germany—High grade components, solid aluminum knobs.
The nvelope rack is now shipping, priced at $1499 USD / 990 EUR excl. VAT.