Eska updates QUODfm to v1.4
Eska has released version 1.4 of QUODfm, a software synthesizer plug-in based on FM synthesis.
Changes in QUODfm v1.4
- Changed marker (a star appears in front of the name).
- External input.
- Cross synth modulation.
- Mono to poly feedback.
- Undo/compare buffer per synth.
- Chebychev filter.
- New parameter: EG-slopemodulation.
- Improved: Browser, loads are quantized to (non-shuffle) beats.
- Improved: Retrigger now only affects running notes, retrigger gets quantized too (with snap set to ON).
- Allpass impact increase.
- Fixed: denormals, and sustain is now constantly modulatable.
QUODfm is available as a VST instrument for Windows PC for 39 EUR (ex. VAT). A demo version can be downloaded here.
More information: Eska