Eventide has announced a sale on Quadravox, offering the 4-voice diatonic pitch-shifter plugin at a 50% discount for a limited time.
Whether you’re in a studio building a choir from a single voice, creating the perfect harmony, or adding futuristic dub echoes to your beats, get the free demo and check out what you can do with Quadravox.
Developed using technology from Eventide’s flagship H8000FW studio processor, Quadravox includes per-voice controls for delay, detuning, panning, and feedback, to create everything from otherworldly harmonies to groovy sequences.
- Unique Notation Grid presents pitches on a traditional music staff with a quantized grid for placing notes over time allowing for a more musical programming experience. Color and brightness indicate pan and level for each voice.
- Optimized for multiple instances and works great on monophonic synths, guitar and vocals
- MixLock keeps the wet/dry mix of the effect static as you scroll through presets or user-defined snapshots. KeyLock does the same for the Key and Scale.
- Randomize function randomizes an amount of micro pitch shift resulting in simulation of natural character for each of the 4 voices.
- Pitch-tracking “off” mode allows it to shine on polyphonic and rhythmic sounds.
- Includes more than 60 presets to breathe new life into your musical ideas.
Quadravox for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) is available for purchase for $49 USD until October 31st, 2016 (regular $99 USD).