Eventide has released version 2.0.15 of UltraChannel, a channel strip effect plug-in with micro pitch and stereo delay.
UltraChannel™ is Eventide’s new 64-bit native channel strip plug-in for AU, VST, and AAX64 for Mac and PC featuring micro pitch functionality from our flagship H8000, stereo delays with variable feedback paths, plus two stages of compression, gating, and five bands of parametric EQ.
Changes in UltraChannel v2.0.15
- Fixed several bugs related to session tempo and session restore when tempo sync is on.
- Fixed default install location for 32 bit Windows VST.
- [v2.0.9] Fixed various issues related to Delay loading, tempo sync, and control.
- [v2.0.9] Fixed an issue where EQ wouldn’t pass audio, or would oscillate on plug-in load in some very rare cases.
- [v2.0.9] Fixed pop on plug-in instantiation or session load if XFormer was engaged.
- [v2.0.9] Improved session tempo compatibility with Logic.
- [v2.0.9] Fixed an issue which was causing extreme CPU loading on some processors in some DAWs.
- [v2.0.9] Corrected typos and improved User Guide.
UltraChannel for Windows and Mac is available for purchase for $249 USD.