Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
Evopax releases VTM4
Evopax has released VTM4, a parametric equalizer effect plug-in with polyphony, mixer and FX.
This unique plug-in makes easy to achieve a high number of possibilities with a few clicks. Maker layers of drum sounds in a record time, add new frequencies panned in stereo, and finally mix the result with the bundled FX without too much CPU load.
Test with a frequency analyzer by yourself how precise all the five parametric filters are, and listen carefully the sound. All the frequency bands can be boosted or removed utilizing selected algorithms for the best possible sound, so get to work!
- Uses the same polyphonic concept utilized in VTM5.
- Parametric HP, LP, Peak, Low and High Shelving filters.
- Unique algorithm for Chorus and Flanger with two LFOs mixed with another one for phase mod.
- Two delay sections independent of the effect for each channel.
- Internal section to mix and control the delay.
- MIDI learn in almost the totality of controls.
- Fuction for limiting the highest frequency in Peak, HP and LP.
- Considerably near the analog sound.
- An overextended 64 bits of internal calculation without almost notice in CPU load.
- Alias free filters. Per sample calculation or interpolated.
- 44.1, 88.2, 96kHz.
- Vectorized versions included.
VTM4 is available as a VST effect plug-in for Windows PC for $54 USD / 45 EUR. A demo version can be downloaded from the product page.
Visit Evopax for more information.