FatLoud launches Modern Ethno by Palix Sound
FatLoud has introduced Palix Sound presents Modern Ethno, a collection of 5 Construction Kits in 3 modern popular music genres: Dubstep, Electro House & Drum’n’Bass.
Modern Ethno is a mix of traditional ethnic instruments, like Didgeridoo, Berimbau or Udu (used in both traditional and non-traditional way) and synths, basses, drums, effects.
Formats included in download: 16-bit Acidized WAV, 24-bit Acidized WAV, 24-bit Apple Loops (AIFF) & REX2 (compatible with Propellerheads Reason, Record, Stylus RMX and any other software which is capable to load REX files).
Modern Ethno features
- Completely royalty-free material to use within your commercial compositions.
- 5 high quality Ethno Electronic construction kits.
- 170 loops including: drums & percussion, synths, bass, fx, guitars and more.
- Tempos & key signatures provided for all loops and kits.
- 4 formats: 16-bit WAV (Acidized), 24-bit WAV (Acidized), 24-bit AIFF (Apple Loops), RX2 (REX).
- 680 multi-format loops; nearly 1.2 GB in size.
The sample pack costs 24.90 EUR.