Feelyoursound updates Sundog Scale Studio to v1.2.0
Feelyoursound has released version 1.2.0 of Sundog Scale Studio, which features better chord progression support for the MIDI composition software for Windows and Mac.
Get rid of writer’s block once and for all. Experiment with new scales, harmonies, and melodies easily.
Use Sundog to play around with chords and basenotes like a breeze. Go from calm, smooth, chill out styles to energetic upbeat tunes in a matter of seconds. Promised.
Changes in Sundog Scale Studio v1.2.0
- Completely new Chords View.
- Create chord progressions with triads, four note chords, and powerchords.
- Better detection of roman numerals.
- Chord progression export as MIDI file – also via drag and drop.
- Trigger triads and four note chords with a MIDI keyboard or computer keyboard.
- New shortcuts for common tasks in the “Tools” menu:
- “Follow the chords on this channel”: The current instrument will play back the new chord instantly as soon as a chord change happens.
- “Follow the chord notes on this channel”: The current instrument will follow the chord progression by applying the current step sequencer pattern to the active chord notes (this is the same as setting the mode to “Chord Notes”, setting the pattern to “Off”, and recording the base note without any additional movements for one full take).
- “Fill channel with basic sequence”: This is the same as recording the base note without any additional movements for one full take. The current mode will be used.
- New instrument mode “Full Chords+”: The same as “Full Chords”, but with an additional note one octave below the chord root note.
- Working update checker.
Sundog Scale Studio for Windows and Mac is available for purchase for $39 USD / 29 EUR.