Flintpope has announced the FREE Kontakt Bundle, a collection of 6 instruments for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Please feel free to write in a number of your choice in that “NAME A FAIR PRICE” box above right… It doesn’t have to be a zero!
Flintpope sample morphers LAYERCAKE and MANIPULATOR are the main attraction in this download…
Kontakt Bundle features
- LAYERCAKE is a powerful tool for creating interesting sound textures, comprised of a set of three samplers with four sounds in each, meticulously crafted to create audio spaces that move beyond the realm of mere pads, leads or basses. You get 16 presets that will get you started on a descent into madness.
- MANIPULATOR is a set of 9 multi instruments using different pairs of 18 individual Flintpope soundscapes each with 10 user-friendly dials to change parameters that radically affect each sound.
- CHASMS: twenty very long atmospheres for opening up (or closing down) your music. Ranging from vintage ambients to deep, dark cinematic chillers you may need to turn the lights on and phone a friend after hearing this set. Flintpope’s BASS for Kontakt is bundled in too! Offering sixteen deep, gravelly basses sampled and layered from Softube Modular for SUB, then mixed with Native Instruments Massive, Monark and Kontour: these things pack a punch and can twang too. Despite being synths, these presets may just bring out your inner Lemmy.
- And you get a Drum Lab set called FLINT.
- 16 PADS comes out of a previous Ableton Simpler set designed to produce “interesting ambience”. These cinematic atmospheres evolve as they play, taking the listener on an audio journey. Combined with Kontakt’s convolution reverb and 3-Way EQ these sounds are dense and sometimes spectacular.
- CHROMA is a set of 24 original Flintpope CHROMAPHONE presets that are as yet unreleased (WIP). Racked-up in Kontakt to create 24 new instruments utilising NI’s powerful and varied effects, these unusual sounds can take your music on an interesting journey.
This bundle is free for a limited time only.