Flux released version 1.1 of Ircam Tools, a plug-in bundle of next generation audio processors. All other Flux plug-ins have been updated to version 2.2.
The IRCAM Tools products express the result of over twenty years of fundamental research within the realms of music related digital signal processing.
First out, we present a series of products evolved from two major fields of technology, Acoustic & Cognitive Spaces, and Sound Analysis & Synthesis.
Changes in Flux plugins v2.2 / Ircam Tools 1.1
- Fix crash under Ableton Live, while reloading session containing at least one Flux:: plug-in.
- Fix Ableton Live CPU overload issue, force to 2/5 at max, to reduce CPU load.
- Fix Mac OS 10.4 Tiger compatibility issue with iLok driver.
- Fix Avid Protools Audiosuite latency incorrectly handled.
- Fix Verb reset issue upon Play/Stop.
- Generic: Fixed preset manager edit dialog issue.
- Generic: Fixed preset manager gui issue.
- Added the option “Report zero latency” to the VST version for Wavelab clip effects.
- Avira antivirus : Fixed virus detection.
- WARNING: Change spat source presence to source presence offset. Option is available to go back to the former mode. A reload of the complete host software is mandatory to take this change in account. Projects done with the former mode must be re-loaded with the Absolute mode enabled. (Ircam Tools only).
- Add pref for cartesian automation of coordinates in Spat, for a better handling with external controllers. Option is available to go back to the standard mode. A reload of the complete host software is mandatory to take this change in account. You should force the host to rescan the plug-in in order to take in account the new parameters. (Ircam Tools only).