Franke Music launches Stroke Machine drum & groove synth for iPad
Franke Music has announced the release of Stroke Machine, a drum and groove synthesizer for the iPad.
Stroke Machine is a professional Drum and Groove Synthesizer and Sequencer for the iPad developed by Wolfram Franke.
Program your own rhythm and groove patterns and switch between them in a live performance. Mute or solo individual instruments, change parameters on the fly and record your performance as high-quality audio file for sharing or later editing on your computer.
The high-contrast user interface is perfectly suited for dim light situations on stage and assists in sound creation in the studio.
Stroke Machine’s powerful synthesizer engine features high-quality Oscillator, Filter, Overdrive and Effect models, extremly fast Envelopes and LFO, sample-exact Pattern Sequencer and a sophisticated Sample, Sound and Pattern library.
Stroke Machine features
- 12 drum and percussion sound parts.
- 12 melodic sound parts.
- Number of voices only limited by CPU.
- Four multi-effect busses.
- Pattern with up to eight bars and 16th resolution, bar nominator and denominator freely adjustable.
- 128 patterns including all sounds in direct access.
- Modulation sequencer for smooth or quantised automation of each continuous sound and bus parameter.
- Track and solo mute.
- Sample import.
- Audio export of a pattern or the whole performance.
- AudioBus Support.
- WIST support.
Stroke Machine is available for the introductory price of 13.99 EUR/$14.99 USD from December 20th to 26th, 2013 (regular 17.99 EUR/$19.99 USD).
More information: Franke Music