Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
Freeverse updates Sound Studio to v3.6
Freeverse has released version 3.6 of Sound Studio, the popular audio editing and sound creation Mac application developed by Felt Tip Software.
The newest additions to the software include more Core Audio formats and introduce IMA 4:1 for iPhone development.
AudioUnit plugins and Resampling have been tweaked for maximum efficiency and new shortcuts and toolbar adjustments make the program even more streamlined.
With sample rate converter quality now at maximum and other various performance enhancements, Sound Studio is the premier Mac sound editing software for any digital audio project.
Changes in Sound Studio v3.6
- Can open and save Core Audio format files in more data formats, including IMA 4:1, for iPhone development.
- Fixed bug where AudioUnit plugins were not being unloaded.
- Fixed bug where the Resample command didn’t stop playback.
- Fixed a memory leak with closing document windows.
- Option-clicking the playback volume slider now resets it.
- Added Fade Special to the default toolbar.
- Changed the chart editing in Fade Special and Graphic EQ so points cannot be added at invalid positions.
- Bumped up sample rate converter quality to maximum.
- Updated Italian localization.
- Updated registration system.
Sound Studio is available for purchase for $79.95 USD. The update is free for current Sound Studio 3.0 users.
More information: Freeverse