Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
Future Audio Workshop updates Circle to v1.0.4
Future Audio Workshop has released version 1.0.4 of Circle, a powerful, easy to use software synthesizer plug-in for Mac and Windows.
Changes in Circle v1.0.4
- Some sub-presets not showing up in the module sub-preset drop menu.
- Improved CPU performance of both single and dual main filters when in CPU economy mode.
- Lfo Modulation Phase control fixed.
- Phaser filter sound problem fixed.
- The breakdown of sound when using Circle on a mono track in Logic is fixed.
Visit Future Audio Workshop for more information.