Note: this post is from 2007, outbound links may be broken.
FXpansion releases BFD2
Totally re-designed and easy to use interface accompanied by 55GB of new sounds recorded at AIR Studios, London, BFD2 features a flexible mixer, a suite of studio-grade processors, an advanced Groove editing environment and much much more.
- 10 full kits, extra snares, cymbals, and more
- Incredible detail: Multiple mic positions, expressive articulations, up to 96 velocity layers.
- User stereo multi-velocity layer sample import.
- EQ and FX suite containing everything from flanger, bitcrusher and delay effects to circuit-modelled dynamics, filtering and distortion.
- Great-sounding presets let you concentrate on writing and playing instead of engineering.
- 5000+ Grooves ready to use in your projects.
- Built-in multi-channel audio export.
- Better management of kits, instruments, Grooves and other files.
- Easy mapping for keyboard/pad controllers and automation.
- Electronic drum triggering support including expressive hihats and snare positional sensing.
- A huge range of powerful new features and workflow enhancements.
BFD2 is available as a full product ($399 USD) or as an upgrade ($199 USD) for existing BFD 1.x users.
Visit FXpansion for more information and audio demos.