G-Sonique releases Renegade
G-Sonique has released Renegade, a VSTi plug-in which combines the warm and organic analog sound with the sharpness, toughness and preciseness of digital.
Renegade is based on algorithms of DSP chips and analog circuits of real hardware synthesizers. It includes special features like Supersaw oscillator, serial combination of vintage analog filters with precise and tough digital filters or the amplifier section without inner clipping with non-linear analog saturation. Renegade is intended especially for tough fat lead sounds, basses and organic analog sounds.
- 1x Supersaw oscillator with fat unison sound, 2 modes (Dual , Spread) spread amount knob (amount of unison detune) and 15 different shapes of oscillator.
- 2x Digital and virtual analog oscillators with sharp sound, PWM modulation and Phase modulation knob. 15 different shapes of oscillator (Sine, W.Sine, Ab.Sine, An.Saw, D.Saw, Saw HB, Saw DB,VNT Saw, An.Ramp, D.Ramp, D.Square, PWM Pulse, Triangle, Square, Noise).
- Free-running Low frequency oscillator (shapes: Sine, Saw, Triangle, Square, Noise).
- Vintage analog LP filter (based on real analog circuits from famoust vintage synthesizers) with liquid organic and warm sound. Tracking knob.
- Virtual analog / digital filter with sharp and precious digital sound. 8 different types of filters. And special G-Filters based on algorythms from hardware synthesizers with DSP chips (digital simulation of analog synthesis).
- Filter Velocity and Tracking.
- Fast linear Filter envelope and Amplitude envelope.
- LFO modulations: Cutoff, Phase 1/ PWM ,Phase 2 / PWM, Osc1, Osc2, Osc3.
- Chorus / Unison stereo detune simulation effect.
- Ping-Pong Stereo delay.
- Non-Linear Saturation Unit , Analog based amplifier section.
- Preset manager.
- Digital algorythms written in C++ / Assembler based on real analog circuits and codes from DSP chips.
Renegade is available for Windows PC and costs 36 EUR (first 50 customer get it for discounted price of 19.90 EUR).
Visit G-Sonique for more information and a link to download a demo version of Renegade.