Glitchmachines releases Polygon sound design oriented sampler plugin
Glitchmachines has announced the release of Polygon, a new sampler plugin designed to facilitate the creation of stunning composite sound effects.
Co-developed by Ivo Ivanov and Thomas Hennebert, Polygon was conceived from the ground up with unconventional attributes and a fast, forward-thinking workflow.
Layering samples is only the beginning. Polygon’s unique granular mode will bend your samples into fresh material while its clean and logical interface, extensive modulation options and distinctive sonic fingerprint make it an invaluable tool for creative sound design.
At the heart of Polygon, you will find 4 Sampler modules featuring a granular mode and various play and loop modes with focus and loop range sliders. The modules are supported by 8 LFOs, 4 modulation envelopes with variable slopes, two multi-mode filters, three effects processors, a sub oscillator and various global parameters. All of Polygon’s components work in conjunction with its modulation matrix to allow you to achieve extremely dynamic results with relative ease.
Polygon’s sound set was compiled to facilitate the broadest possible range of sonic flexibility. Its core is driven by a 1.2 GB sample library comprised of brand new material and previously unreleased alternate edits from our entire range of sound ware products. To get you started, we included factory presets from Ivo Ivanov, Thomas Hennebert, Nicholas Yochum and Daed. Load any of your existing samples and listen as Polygon takes things in exciting new directions.
- 1.2 GB 24bit/96khz .wav sample library.
- 4 monophonic Sampler Modules with Granular Mode.
- Play & Loop modes with Range Sliders.
- 4 Mod Envelopes with Cycle Mode and variable slopes.
- 8 LFOs with Retrig, Sync and built-in Multipliers.
- 3 FX Processors: Metalizer, Stutter and FM Ring Mod.
- Sub Oscillator with Sine & Square wave with PWM.
- Comprehensive Modulation Matrix and Global RND Isolate Suite.
- Cross-platform compatibility (PC/Mac – VST/AU 32bit & 64bit).
Polygon is available to purchase for $49 USD.