GoldWave, the professional digital audio editor, has been updated to version 5.22.
Changes since v5.20
- Fix for Vista open/save compatibility
- New Spectrum Filter
- Keyboard configuration options
- New accessibility topic in the help and manual
- Persistent playback cursor
- Significantly enhanced keyboard audio navigation
- Marker preview (scrubbing) playback setting
- Additional settings for Silence Reduction
- Cue file export option for File Merger
- Updated QTFile plug-in
- New command line options for Batch Processing
- Many fixes and improvements
GoldWave is available for Windows PC, and costs $45 USD.
Visit the GoldWave website for more information.