Hπ Instruments releases microsynth synthesizer app for Mac
Hπ Instruments has released microsynth, a polyphonic multi-timbral microtonal synthesizer for Mac.
microsynth and microsynth-mini are Mac OSX SoundFont synthesizers for microtonal music, supporting seven types of tuning files, on-the-fly retuning, audio file recording, routing to and from standard MIDI hardware controllers and sequencing and notation software such as Sibelius and Finale, giving you total control of tuning in your music.
Available in multi-timbral and mono-timbral versions (tuning features are the same in both).
- Unlimited tunings, any key to any pitch.
- Individual tuning per track.
- Supports MTS real-time Sysex messages.
- Supports .scl .tun .hz .csv .mtx .gly and .tonex tuning files.
- Supports single channel tuning tables of 128 tones.
- Supports OMNI-channel tuning tables of 2048 tones.
- Allows real time transposition and remapping of scales.
- Unlimited user-defined MIDI CC tuning switches and tuners.
- Supports pitch bending of microtonal pitches.
- Comes with GM/GS Soundset.
- Built in reverb.
- Loads .sf2 soundfonts.
- Unlimited MIDI connections.
- One virtual MIDI input and output.
- Records wav audio files.
- Loads and saves scenes.
- Multiple Undo.
microsynth for Mac (standalone) is available to purchase for $19.99 USD. microsynth-mini (single-track) is $9.99 USD.