H.G. Fortune releases Umbra
H.G. Fortune has released Umbra, a VSTi synthesizer / SF2 player for Windows PC.
The Umbra waveset consists of complex waveforms which are best suited for dark ambient, soundscapes, athmospheres, textures and rather experimental sounds. The Umbra waveset can be used also with STS-26, ProtoPlasm21 and other applications.
- 2 Oscillators with 128 waveforms as external SF2 (24 of these waveforms in free version).
- 6 LFO and 1 Sample&Hold incl. 1 dedicated pitch mod LFO.
- 1 24db LowPass filter with resonance and EG (ADSR).
- 1 Amp EG (ADSR).
- 1 Delay bpm synced and modulateble by selectable source.
- LKO function for Delay (LastKeyOff unleashes full delay amount).
- LoBoost & Saturator.
- Pan modulateble by selectable LFO and option to switch between normal Pan and Delay to opposite direction.
- 4 Lazy buttons.
- 8 voices.
The Umbra waveset incl. bonus VSTi Synthesizer / SF2 Player will be available for an introductory price of 15 EUR until April, 30th 2008 (regular price 20 EUR).
Visit H.G. Fortune for more information and a link to download the free version of Umbra.