Homegrown Sounds releases Kosmology Evolution & Kosmology updated to v1.1
Homegrown Sounds has announced the release of Kosmology Evolution, a new sample library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
The Second Kosmology Installment has arrived, created exclusively for Kosmology, the advanced Sequencing system for Kontakt 5. In comparison to Awakenings it has a slightly harder edge, and also includes a few more FX type sounds with lots of movement which are inte resting when modulating the Sample Start Position. It was designed using a DSI Evolver and takes advantage of both the Analog and the Digital side of this amazing instrument. All sounds were created from scratch for this collection and definitely bring the Evolvers unique sound into Kosmology for Sequencing Fun.
All 200 instruments are multi-sampled, using 4 samples per instrument at 24-bit using pure synthesis with very few effects. For the most part they have the Filter Wide Open so they can be upfront and powerful, whilst they can be tamed easily using Kosmology itself. Whilst most sounds are chromatically useful, there are a few effect, detuned and drop instruments scattered throughout the collection to add some nice surprises and interests whilst Wave Sequencing. Fifty new Presets are added using Evolution which adds to the existing 70+ Kosmology presets (all Kosmology presets can be loaded into any Kosmology based Instrument)
Also included are Kosmology Instruments for both Kosmos Classics and Infekted if you own either of these collections!
Homegrown Sounds has also updated Kosmology to version 1.1, which is now available to download to Awakenings users.
Changes in Kosmology v1.1
- Fixed a bug when randomizing the Synth Sections where the playing sequence would not update the filter type correctly until a new Sequence was triggered.
- Added ‘Kosmology Lite’ Instruments – These use just synth A for a more spacious sound and use less CPU than the full Kosmology (better for intensive Polyphonic Sequencing). They can load the standard Kosmology Presets but anything relating to Synth B is either disabled or remapped.
- Impulse response Type is no longer randomized when using the Global Randomizer for a single Instance.
- Added 50 new presets for ‘Evolution’ – All Kosmology Presets can be used in any Kosmology Instrument, even though the samples will be different.
- Added Load and Save buttons to the Browser panel to make Saving Presets easier without having to go into the Master Menu.
Kosmology Evolution is available for the introductory price of $40 USD (regular $65 USD).