Ichiro Toda has released version 1.0.9 of Synth1, a free synthesizer instrument plug-in for Windows.
The English version history isn’t always too clear but it looks like some important fixes and improvements have been made.
Changes in Synth1 to v1.0.9
- A phase control function was added.
- The “phase” knob in the Oscillatos section immobilizes phase relations in the trigger of oscillator 1 and oscillator 2 and adjusts it. The phase is not fixed if I finish turning a knob to the left (like conventionally).
- The “phase” knob in the Voice section immobilizes phase relations in the trigger of oscillators done unison and adjusts it. This knob should not be effective unless I immobilize phase in an oscillator section.
- I think that I am easy to make the base sounds with a feeling of weight if I adjust the parameter mentioned above and the number of the unison voices, the unison detune.
- The number of the polyphonic was expanded to 32.
- The number of the polyphonic became the parameter every patch.
- The number of the unison voice was expanded to 8.
- Regardless of the voicing mode, you got possible to set the number of the unison voices with less than eight freely.
- The assignment function to LFO of modulation wheel was improved.
- You can assign major MIDI control change and the channel after touch to arbitrary synthesizer parameter.
- I coped with a sense to the minus direction.
- I changed effect of the unison mode knob exponentially.
- It is easy to have come to do control of the small detune width.
- Small improvement / a change of GUI
- It was easy to look and changed the fonts such as patch select windows.
- The color of the LCD was changed to be able to brighten a little.
- I made drawing of the LED simple and improved easiness in seeing.
- The panel size of the default became 150%.
- Voice status (disabled / key on / key off / ready) was displayed.
- I revised some words of the dialogue.
- The Lissajous indication function was abolished.
- The size of the panel was expanded to 250%.
- The problem that a screen flickers for an instant when I carry out a change to preset in Reaper.
- The problem that all parameters were not displayed in a dialogue of the MIDI control assignment.
Synth1 is available to download as a freeware VST instrument plug-in for Windows PC.