IK Multimedia has announced that its upcoming T-RackS 5 mixing and mastering system for Windows and Mac will be available in October 2017, and is now open for pre-order.
The new version comes with 4 new modules (Master Match, Dyna-Mu, EQual, ONE), a fully redesigned and resizable interface, and a new audiophile-grade audio engine. It comes with enhanced, extensive broadcast ready professional metering tools, as well as album assembly with multi-format file export.
T-RackS 5 is the most powerful mix and master modular system ever, offering maximum versatility with 4 all-new processors for a total of 38 high-quality modules on a flexible 16 processor series/parallel chain, an unrivalled audio engine, a complete broadcast-ready professional metering section, a new completely redesigned, resizable interface as well as an album assembly section with multi-format export.
IK Multimedia created T-RackS in 1999, and has been leading the way, evolving and expanding the collection while setting an industry standard and crafting some of the world’s best sounding plug-ins for professional applications. It’s no coincidence that thousands of top-charting records have been made using T-RackS. Now T-RackS 5 has been re-mastered to be more powerful than ever before providing everything necessary to take raw mixes to a perfect finished product ready for digital delivery or CD printing.
T-RackS 5 features
- 4 new processors (Master Match, Dyna-Mu, EQual, ONE).
- Completely redesigned, flexible and resizable interface.
- Ultra-rapid, flexible and smooth workflow.
- A total of 38 high-end modules: available à la carte or via carefully selected bundles.
- Unique modular chain system with 16 series/parallel slots.
- Improved audiophile-grade audio engine.
- Up to 192kHz / 32-bit floating point processing capability.
- 4 optimized user-selectable dithering options.
- Extensive calibrated metering for multi-standard, broadcast-ready and future proof masters.
- Album assembly with sequencing and metadata embedding.
- Multiple file format export function.
- 64-bit native support.
- Standalone workstation, plugin suite and single plugins for Audio Units, VST2, VST3 and AAX formats.
- Requires macOS 10.7 / Windows 7 or later.
T-RackS 5 is expected to ship in October 2017, and will be available in both free and paid versions. It is now available to pre-order.
- T-RackS CS – Custom Shop version available free of charge.
- T-RackS 5 incl. 9 modules for 149.99 EUR/USD (99.99 EUR/USD pre-order).
- T-RackS 5 Deluxe incl. 22 modules for 299.99 EUR/USD (199.99 EUR/USD pre-order).
- T-RackS 5 MAX incl. 38 modules for 499.99 EUR/USD (329.99 EUR/USD pre-order).
- T-RackS 5 MAX crossgrade for 299.99 EUR/USD with any registered IK product 99.99 EUR/USD and up (199.99 EUR/USD pre-order).
All prices excluding taxes.