IK Multimedia announces iRig PRO
IK Multimedia has introduced iRig PRO, an audio/MIDI interface for iOS.
iRig PRO is a high-quality, battery powered universal audio/MIDI interface that lets you connect a microphone, guitar, bass or line-level source — or a MIDI controller — to your iOS device or Mac.
Small enough to fit in your pocket, iRig PRO comes with Lightning, 30-pin and USB cables, allowing connectivity with any iOS device or Mac. You also get a selection of IK music apps and software so you can rock right out of the box.
iRig Pro features
- Balanced input for a mic-, line-level, or Hi-Z source, via XLR/1/4″ combo jack connector.
- Preamp gain control.
- High-quality mic and instrument preamp, low noise, high definition.
- High-quality A/D conversion.
- MIDI IN, compatible with iRig MIDI cables.
- +48V phantom power provided by included 9V battery.
- Sturdy, durable construction.
- Powered by mobile device or USB when plugged into Mac.
- 30-pin, Lightning, USB, and MIDI cables included.
- Comes with complete suite of music-making software and apps:.
- For Mac: AmpliTube Metal, T-RackS CS Classic mastering suite, SampleTank XT sound workstation.
- For iOS: AmpliTube FREE for iOS (including Metal W amp, Metal 150 amp, Wharmonator stomp, X-Flanger stomp after registration); SampleTank FREE, a sonic workstation with 48 additional exclusive sounds (after registration); iGrand Piano FREE (includes Grand Piano 1 with Upright Piano 1 and Rock Grand 1 available after registering the app and hardware, respectively). And with the FREE iGrand Piano app, registering your iRig PRO instantly removes the 4-octave range limitation giving you access to all 88-notes of the instrument as in the full version.
iRig PRO will ship in September, priced at $149.99 USD / 119.99 EUR (exc. taxes).