Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
Image-Line updates DirectWave to v1.4.3
Image-Line has released version 1.4.3 of DirectWave, a VST instrument sampler for Windows PC.
Changes in v1.4.3
- Updated import dll.
- Now uses modeless downloader window.
- Click on empty area in scrollbar(s) to go to that position.
- Set max polyphony to 256.
- Added browser preview volume knob.
- Added “home” button to go back to the content library.
- Shortened browser path that’s shown (when it’s in the content library path).
- Added option to copy imported dwp and (temp) samples to the content library.
- Re-arranged config dialog.
- Now shows “monolithic format” warning if an external bank is imported without reference to wave files.
- Now searches its own library folder for missing samples as well.
- The user can now choose between demo and player mode, to try all features before buying.
- Allow link and move drag&drop operations, not just copy.
- FL version now stores samples in zipped flp file, if total recall is off.
- FL version now shows selected program’s name as the “short name” for the channel.
- FL version now asks FL to find missing samples.
- FL version: added popup menu for automatable parameters.
- Various bug fixes, details here.
DirectWave is available for Windows PC for $99 USD. New customers can use this promo link to get 10% discount on it.
Visit Image-Line for more information.