Build patterns with iDrum’s lightning-fast step sequencer, using included kits or your own samples. From ambient downtempo to bangin’ hip hop to frenetic drum & bass, iDrum’s got you covered.
Changes in iDrum v1.6.0/v1.6.1
- Improved MAS automation and sync support.
- Removed DXi support (Please note: all tested hosts which support DXi also support the VSTi format. If you are using a host which only supports DXi, please contact iZotope support).
- Support for Windows XP and Vista.
- Tested for Mac OS X Leopard.
- Multi-out support for Logic 8 now works correctly.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements for Mac version.
iDrum is available for in Standalone, RTAS (Pro Tools 7+), Audio Unit, VST and MAS formats and costs $69.99 USD.