J1000 has announced version 1.5 of its MQ57 and MQ55 parametric equalizers, and version 1.1 of the SX36 threeband stereo processor.
A lot has been changed after careful reconsideration. New graphics, even more optimized performance, some new functions in place of the old ones, file sizes cut in half, and it’s still all for free!
Changes in MQ57/MQ55/SX36
- MQ57 now operates only in M/S mode, no more L/R support.
- Balance/tilt ditched in favor of separate LCF/HCF for each channel.
- Reduced gain ranges in MQ55 from +-12dB to +-9dB.
- Corrected Q factors.
- SX36 now has Haas delay control.
- New GUIs.
- Some smaller bug fixes (audible clicks in operation).
- And a lot more…
J1000 plugins are available for Windows (VST) as freeware.
More information: J1000