Jeroen Breebaart announces Isone Pro
Jeroen Breebaart has announced Isone Pro, a binaural simulator plug-in for Windows.
The perfect listening room… Many have experienced the difficulty to realize a listening environment free of standing waves, undesirable reflections, the perfect reverb time, perfect loudspeaker placement with a flat frequency response, and without any disturbance for others.
With Isone pro, the perfect listening room can now be experienced simply using a high-quality headphones. Allowing for full control over loudspeaker cabinet size, loudspeaker distance, and room reverb time, the virtual listening room can be fully customized.
Isone Pro features
- Binaural processing based on recent innovations in ISO/MPEG.
- Zero latency processing.
- Low CPU load.
- Sample rate support up to 192 kHz.
- Binaural transfer functions adjustable for individual differences.
- Customizable loudspeaker distance.
- Variable loudspeaker types.
- Adjustable listening room T60 reverb time.
Isone Pro is scheduled for release in August 2009.
More information: Jeroen Breebaart