Jeroen Breebaart releases Barricade Pro
Jeroen Breebaart has released Barricade Pro, a multi-factor limiter VST effect plug-in for Windows PC.
Barricade Pro features
- Each section for waveform, envelope, loudness and correlation limiting is fully customazible in terms of time constants, amount of processing, and alike.
- Professional signal level meters according to the Katz metering system. Metering includes digital peak, peak hold, RMS and correlation levels. Meters can be switched between K12, K14 and K20 scales.
- Supports processing of 64 bits audio data.
- Output bit-depth can be reduced using dithering and perceptual noise shaping.
- Sample rates are supported of up to 196 kHz.
Barricade Pro is available as a VST plug-in for Windows PC for only €10 EUR.
A demo version with the following limitations is available for download: Inter Sample Peak (ISP) function is disabled, the parameter display is disabled and output scales K14 and K20 are disabled.
Visit Jeroen Breebaart for more information.