Lennar Digital has released version 3.0 of Sylenth1, a synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
Sylenth1 is a virtual analog VSTi synthesizer that takes the definitions of quality and performance to a higher level. Until now only very few software synthesizers have been able to stand up to the sound quality standards of hardware synths. Sylenth1 is one that does.
Changes in Sylenth1 v3.0
- Now supports both 32 and 64-bit VST and AU on both Mac OS and Windows.
- Added GUI resizing to any size.
- New high resolution skins for high DPI monitors.
- Fully customizable skinning options.
- Added support for the latest operating systems (Windows 10 and Mac OS Sierra).
- Optimized audio thread and multithreading.
- Optimized RAM usage by sharing among instances.
- MIDI-Learn menu via right mouse-button on each control.
- Support for sandboxed hosts added.
- Added soundbank menu for quick access to soundbank files.
- Added support for UTF-8 characters and fonts in many languages (including CJK).
- Improved Pitch accuracy.
- Improved responsiveness of VU meter and many other controls.
- Optimized voice manager.
- Sample accurate automation added.
- License activation has become much easier and quicker.
- Phaser initialization bug fixed.
- Negative phase issue fixed.
- MIDI (N-) RPN bug fixed.
- Numerous other minor bugs and problems fixed.
The latest version (v3.028) is now available for download. More free updates are coming soon, including new presets, more skins, AAX support, and a new extra high quality mode.
Lennar Digital is offering a 25% discount on the new Sylenth1 v3.0 in its Black Friday 2016 sale.
To activate the discount, just visit our webstore and enter the coupon code BLFR2016 during the order process.
This promotion runs from Thanksgiving Day to Cyber Monday, the 24th to the 28th of November 2016. Don’t miss out!
More information: Lennar Digital