Leslie Sanford releases Cobalt Chorus
I’ve been happy and very grateful for the reception Cobalt has received. As a small token of my appreciation, I’m offering the effect for free.
Cobalt Chorus is capable of creating traditional chorus effects as well as flanging and vibrato. Its quadrature LFO enhances the stereo output by modulating the left and right channels 90 degrees out of phase with each other.
Cobalt Chorus key features
- Delay time from 1 to 25 milliseconds.
- “Quad” LFO modulation for enhanced stereo sound.
- Modulation wheel can be routed to control the LFO’s modulation depth.
- Feedback for creating flange effects.
- Kore 2 user page/patch files included.