Little Endian SpectrumWorx, sound mangler updated to v2.3
Little Endian has announced the release of version 2.3 of SpectrumWorx, a modular effect processor for Windows and Mac.
This version adds LFO phase adjustment feature, four new LFO waveforms (random and glide, chaotic random, impulse up, impulse down), a new module (“Frevcho”, reversed frequency domain echo), and ten more presets, totaling 155. Both OS versions have been updated with stability and performance improvements.
- 100% Frequency domain operation.
- Modular design with five module slots.
- Over fifty modules to choose from (harmonizer, pitch shifter, classic vocoder, wah-wah, whisperer, wobbler, autotune, reverser, merger, etc.).
- Sophisticated “time-to-frequency” engine optimized for low CPU usage.
- Flexible Preset browser with comment field.
- Shipped with 155 presets.
- Free or tempo-synchronised LFOs with phase adjustment and 11 waveforms.
- External audio input for inter-sample effects.
- Slick and user-friendly GUI.
- Detailed User’s Guide.
SpectrumWorx for Windows and Mac (VST) is available to purchase for $119 USD. A cross-platform license is $149 USD.
More information: Little Endian