Livelab.dk updates LiveSlice to v1.47
Changes in LiveSlice v1.47
- REX import.
- Resizable file browser.
- Faster GUI and a new “lofo GUI” for smooth operation on older machines.
- Improved waveform display: visualizes both the average and the loudest frequency so there’s a visual difference between a bassdrum with or without hihat – even when the hihat is quiet.
- More midi automation options: slicing and recording can now be controlled by midi (for example: hit a midi-key to record, use mod-wheel to auto slice the recording).
- Time signature support, durations in bars + beats in both slicer and arranger.
- clicking the “play” button now results in a monophonic preview mode (play one arrangement at a time, select the currently playing arrangement with the mouse).
- Loops list no longer auto-scrolls on click.
- Removed the “clear event” feature (there’s no need to have empty events in an arrangement).
- Middle mouse now deletes events if no parameter is selected, and resets parameters if a parameter is selected.
- New option to reset event parameters by clicking and dragging with middle mouse button down.
- Various bug fixes.
LiveSlice is available for 49.95 EUR.