Loomer updates Aspect software synthesizer to v1.7.9
Loomer has released version 1.7.9 of Aspect, a synthesizer instrument for Windows, Mac and Linux.
Aspect is a 32-note polyphonic software instrument that combines a great-sounding, powerful synthesis engine, with a flexible semi-modular architecture and unparalleled ease of use. The core of Aspect’s superb sound are two analog modeled oscillators, each capable of producing a powerful selection of raw waveforms, and dual filters that can be routed in series, in parallel, or even blended into unique combinations.
Changes in Aspect v1.7.9
- (Windows) Fixed incredibly rare crash which may occur when first opening the plug-in on certain 32-bit VST Windows hosts.
- Massively improved speed and responsiveness of all UI controls.
- Improved CPU usage when tweaking parameters from a hardware controller.
- (Windows) For the Windows VST plug-in, when using a relative path of “.” for the presets folder, the path is now relative to the plug-in’s DLL file and not the host’s executable file. This makes it possible to easily create a portable or USB stick install of Aspect.
- Standalone versions now support multiple simultaneous hardware controllers.
- (Linux) User presets are now displayed in alphabetical order in the preset browser.
- (Linux) Improved UI font selection means that a more appropriate font is often used in any Linux distributions which provide only a small selection of default fonts.
- Fixed an issue where the OK button in the save preset browser would temporarily become disabled when switching from the Factory presets selection.
- Various minor compatibility fixes for certain hosts.
Aspect is available to purchase for £65 + VAT.
Sound Magic updates Imperial Grand to v2.6