LSRaudio announced TUBEnhance
LSRaudio has announced TUBEnhance, a dual band tube driver effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
TUBEnhance has a hot tube in it’s core. It gives you the famous analog non-linearity that creates a warm and rich sound. The amount of drive of each of the two independent bands depends on the “Balance” and “Drive” knobs.
- 2 bands, with adjustable cross-over frequency.
- Adjustable tube gain, from subtle warming to hot overdrive.
- independant bass and treble drive.
- Adjustable shape control to add asymmetry and harmonics.
- Mono, stereo and multi-channel.
TUBEnhance for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is scheduled for release Summer, 2012.
More information: LSRaudio