LSTN Headphones launches Troubadours headphones
LSTN Headphones has recently launched the Troubadours series of handcrafted over-ear headphones.
Guitars, pianos and violins are made from wood – why not headphones? Wood has acoustic properties that outperform synthetics.
Each pair is handcrafted from reclaimed wood – no two sets are exactly the same. Eco-friendly meets fashion-friendly.
For every pair sold, we help restore hearing to a child in a deaf school. We strive to make philanthropy the coolest thing, ever.
- Reclaimed beechwood/cherry/ebony wood casing.
- Plush earcups for long term use.
- Unpluggable, wood enclosed, gold plated plugs.
- In-line microphone.
- Durable, nylon wrapped cables.
- Adjustable metal band.
- Works with iPhone®, iPod®, Android®, Blackberry®, CD, DVD, spaceships etc.
- Frequency response: 18Hz – 22KHz.
- Sensitivity: 101+/-3dB At 1KHz1mW.
- Impedance: 32 Ohm.
- R&L balance< < 3dB(50Hz-6KHz 1mW).
- Rated input power: 30mW.
- Maximum input power: 50mW.
- Cable: length 1.2m.
- Plug: 3.5mm gold plated.
The Troubadours are available to purchase for $150 USD.