This includes subtle EQ response curves, low- and high- frequency saturation, differences between left and right signals, crosstalk, noise, transformer/coil impulse response, and saturation and EQ changes due to gain changes.
Changes in PreAMPed v1.0.2
- Fixed frequency response issue (preamp models) with stopping and restarting playback while oversampling is engaged.
- Increased maximum value of saturation knob control.
- Increase the range of the output gain control and input trim control.
- Fixed potential memory issues when closing the plugin.
- Improved saturation algorithms for Limit, Black, Modern, BlueB, Old, and TapeD models.
It provides enough user controls to be useful in all mixing stages: from distorting basses and drums, to maximizing mix buses and warming-up overall mixes. The sonic characteristics of the clipping distortion can be altered from hard, brickwall-style clipping, to softer saturation with compression.
Changes in ClipShifter v2.2.3
- Fixed incorrect stereo width settings in presets (i.e., stereo width set to mono).
- New peak clipping meters.
- Fixed color initialization issue with VST3 format.
- Fixed potential memory issue when closing the plugin.
PreAMPed and ClipShifter are available to purchase for Windows and Mac (VST/AU), priced at $47.70 USD and $19.61 USD, respectively.
More information: LVC-Audio