Magix releases Sequoia 10 and Samplitude 10
Magix has released version 10 of both Sequoia and Samplitude, two professional digital audio workstations for Windows PC.
Key new features in v10
- Advanced track and object automation / master automation.
- Advanced new mastering effects.
- New Cleaning & Restoration Suite for Samplitude 10 Master.
- Universal High Quality Timestretching & Pitchshifting.
- Overview mode representing all objects of your project.
- New range handling.
- Analog Modelling Suite: am-munition.
- Side chain routing.
- Audio quantization with transient detection.
- Sampler workstation “Independence LE”.
- Video capturing (Sequoia).
Sequoia 10 retails for $3000 (USA) / 2900 EUR (international), while Samplitude 10 can be purchased for 499 USD/EUR (Pro version for 999 USD/EUR, and a Master version for 299 USD/EUR).
Visit the Samplitude site for more information.
Musicrow releases Classic Minitunes