Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
MeldaProduction releases MMultiBandDelay
MeldaProduction has released MMultiBandDelay, a multiband delay effect plug-in for Windows PC.
MMultiBandDelay is a powerful multiband automatical delay featuring 2 synchronizable taps per band. Up to 6 bands along with 4 global modulators provide more than you could ever imagine with standard delays.
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands built on a perfectly transparent crossover with fully adjustable limits and input gains.
- 4 global modulators – in each instance you can have up to 4 modulation full-featured LFO, that can modulate any parameter including other modulators! This way you can make the sound move in time, be less static and more interesting!
- Full randomization – using a single button you can generate completely new settings. By clicking the button you can walk through the billions of possible settings and find the best one for you!
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn – you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
- Automatic synchronization to host tempo – every oscillator (including modulators) in the plug-in can automatically synchronize to the host providing maximally natural sound not offending other tracks.
- Fully automatable depth.
- Global preset management – using a title button you can save your settings, which are shared on the computer, so you can easily access them in another songs.
MMultiBandDelay is available as a VST effect plug-in for Windows PC for the introductory price of 10 EUR.