MeldaProduction releases MStereoSpread effect plugin + updates available
MeldaProduction has announced that it has updated its effect plugins line to version 7.05, including the release of MStereoSpread. The MDrummer virtual drum instrument was updated to version 4.05.
The update provides some more fixes and optimizations, extends documentations, which can also be generated from inside the plugins, improves modulator editors and much more.
MStereoGenerator uses psychoacoustics to bring your tracks closer to the listener and make them as wide and tight as physically possible, yet sound natural and beautiful. MStereoSpread provides a unique unbelievably tight-sounding stereo expansion algorithm, which is perfect for just about any audio material and is fully mono compatible.
MStereoSpread can generate an artificial stereo image from mono tracks or expand existing stereo image.
- Unique widening algorithm.
- 2D stereo field analyzer.
- 4 global modulators.
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing.
- Smart randomization.
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC).
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x.
- Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn.
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange.
- Fully automatable.
- Supports VST, VST3 and AU interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
MStereoSpread is available to purchase for the introductory price of 29 EUR. The plugin is free for MTotalBundle and MMixingBundle users.