Minimal System has launched Analogue Collection, a effect plugins bundle capturing the legendary sound of classic hardware.
Introducing the Analogue Mixing and Mastering Collection.
Comprising of a comprehensive analogue modelled channel strip and breakout 8 band EQ this collection contains two powerful tools that can be used on your channel and master busses for great sounding mixing and mastering.
Analogue Collection features
- Two plugins included – Analogue Channel Strip and Analogue EQ.
- Channel Strip comprises of an 8 band customisable EQ, Buss Compressor, Limiter, and Master section.
- Analogue EQ is an 8 band customisable EQ with Master section.
- EQ frequency range – 20hz to 20,000hz on each band.
- Each EQ band has +/-40dB of gain.
- Buss Compressor designed to ‘Glue’ track groups together. Can also be used effectively to ‘Glue’ the final mixdown.
- Signal flow of the Analogue Channel is as follows: EQ > Compressor > Limiter.
- Monitoring meters on both plugins showing input, output, and compression gain reduction.
- Analogue channel is perfect for buss channels or the master channel and can be used effectively for both mixing and mastering.
- Modelled on classic analogue hardware.
- Low CPU usage.
The Analogue Collection for Windows (VST) costs £29.99 GBP. It is available to purchase for at 50% off for the first 24 hours.
More information: Minimal System / Analogue Collection