Audiomodern has announced ModulARPS 2, the second volume of its loop based series of instruments for Native Instruments Kontakt (also available in WAV, & AIFF formats).
Created by a unique modular setup and controlled by Sound designer Pau Cabruja, ModulARPS 2 holds one of the finest collection of Modular Synthesizer loops we’ve ever assembled.
Inside this library you will find a vast array of sequence loops divided into (13) folders Bass, Beats, Melodies, Music, Noises, Rhythms and all designed to fit together perfectly.
Expect the unexpected in this twisted library of modular goodness. Covering all styles from Electronica, Ambient, experimental, New Age minimal to the most modern of technical productions, this pack guarantees to add depth, warmth and character to your next composition.
ModulARPS 2 features
- Crystal clear samples at 48Khz/24Bit.
- Hundreds of new recordings for source material.
- 820 total Mb of sounds.
- 350+ loops.
- Deeply produced, effected and tweaked loops.
- Simple and easy to use 3 Tab GUI with FX and tweaking options.
- Complete FX section including Stutter, Custom Convolution Reverb, Delay, EQ, Drive, Lo-Fi and more.
- All loops automatically sync to your DAW’s tempo.
- Available in KONTAKT, WAV & AIFF formats.
ModulARPS 2 is available for purchase for the introductory price of 29 EUR (regular 39 EUR).