Moppel has released version 1.2 of Tetra, a freeware synthesizer VST instrument for Windows PC.
Tetra generates a bandlimited quadrature signal, ie. a stereo signal whose harmonics differ pairwise by 90 degrees. By morphing between two definable timbres, Tetra can create a wide range of unique sounds.
Changes in Tetra v1.2
- Fixed crackling noise when running multiple synth instances on multi-core systems.
- Added 11 new presets, retuned old presets.
- Minor speed improvements (about 10% less CPU drain).
- Fixed potential pops and sticking notes.
- Limited the maximum generated frequency to 21kHz even at sample rates greater than 44.1kHz to avoid volume change at different sample rates.
- Downward compatible to v1.0/v1.0a.
Tetra is available as a freeware VST instrument for Windows PC.
Visit Moppel for more information.